Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Those Pesky Strands!

    Not long after I got my braids installed, I realized that in a few places there were single strands that were only attached to the braids by the ends. I knew that it was impossible for me to manipulate my hair a certain way without causing breakage, so I tried my best to avoid doing just that. Then today, I got the bright idea to try and remove the strand from the braid. I am saddened, by the fact that I am experiencing breakage, and will most continue to do so once I take down my braids.
 
     I want to see results when I take this down. I would hate for this to have been in vain.


P.S. I think I have single strand knots on the areas of my nape hair that have escaped the braid. Is this possible?!










Belle Moi

No comments:

Post a Comment