Wednesday, July 3, 2013

July Goals

I need to set these goals for myself now more than ever, and I need to work hard at meeting these goals. My July goals are as follows:

  • Exercise 2-3 times a week.
  • Keep Hair moisturized (I put this as a goal because I've been having problems doing this for some reason, last month I blow dried a few times and flat ironed once, and even though I used heat protectant, I'm worried that I'm suffering from heat damage).
  • Take my supplements daily.
  • Increase my water consumption from two bottles to three. My concern here is when I should start counting my water intake because I drink water throughout the night. And should I count the humungous cups of tea I drink as well? I see others do this, but never thought that it should count.
  • Increase my intake of fruits and veggies.
  • Use my JBCO mix on my roots every other night.
  • Deep condition with heat weekly.

2 comments:

  1. These are some great goals. I definitely feel like setting goals helps. It definitely kept me from adding to my product stash. lol. I decided to include my cup a tea, because it is still water with just a tea bag added. Wish you the best on achieving your girls! HHG!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess I should include my cups of tea as well, that way I will make my goal without even trying. Thank you =0 HHG!!

      Delete