Monday, October 28, 2013

Kanechom America

After stating that it is high time I invested in a product containing ceramide, and reading numerous good reviews about the Kanechom conditioner, I decided to take the plunge and jump on my first bandwagon.
I went to the Kanechom website and found that they were having a sale that I just couldn't pass on, so I started to order. Near check out I ran into a slight hiccup when I was prevented from using the address I wanted because my mailing address (the address my card was linked to) was different. I decided to leave the site instead of trying to figure out what to do right away, because truth be tolkd, I should've been studying lol. Within a few minutes I got a call  about my pending order and my issue was quickly resolved. The person I spoke to was really polite and took the time to get everything settled. When she told me that she would ship them the next day and that I would get them around Thursday I was a bit skeptical, but when Thursday came around and I found them delivered, I was pleased.


This post is to commend the customer service that I received. Nowadays you get such terrible service, more than you would like so my experience was a breath of fresh air that I had to talk about. 

1 comment:

  1. Good customer service is really hard to come by. I commend them also! :) Looking forward to the review

    ReplyDelete