Saturday, September 29, 2012

My first "real" braidout

After lurking around on different blogs i got introduced to the term "braid out." I was intrigued, upon further investigation I realized that it was a simple process of either cornrowing or plaiting the hair simply to get curly hair after taking it down. I have had my hair like this before but hadn't thought about it as a "style" per say. It was just the beautiful way in which my hair curled lol. I don't know if that makes any sense.

I was wearing my hair in cornrows for parts of the summer and had sent a picture to my bf after taking it down and he loved it! After I read about it I decided to try it out and enlisted the help of my cousin. When I wore it to work I got compliments galore! I am glad I decided to give it a try.

 Soooo, thanks to the different hair blogs I now have a new go to style :)




Previous braid-out.




Belle Moi

No comments:

Post a Comment