Thursday, December 27, 2012

Babbles

I have truly been MIA. lol. Even though I've been out of school for awhile, I have been at work so much I have barely had to time to breath.


I took a break from taking my pills because my skin was breaking out. Even though I know it's the silica that's the culprit, I decided to lay off all of them for awhile. I will resume taking them shortly but will not be repurchasing the silica once it runs out for the following reasons.

It claims to be a natural nutrient for Hair, Bones, and Nails. Well, ever since I have been using it my nails have been more brittle than they've ever been. As I mentioned already, it makes my skin break out and to me it's just not worth it. Due to the fact that this is my first time taking supplements for my hair, I am a bit uncertain as to what I should expect, and I haven't seen an increase in growth so... out it goes.

It's been over a month since I've had my braids installed, and though it's been fun, I can't wait to take it out and get a fresh relaxer. The current 1 in 3 challenge that I am participating in will be ending soon. I am so glad I decided to join it, because it gave me a feel of what challenges entailed and it made me more inclined to stay on track, even when I faltered I felt really guilty.

I am looking forward to participating in another challenge starting on new year's day. It will be interesting, and it will force me to learn how to style my hair. More to come on this.

Well that's all for now.




Belle Moi


No comments:

Post a Comment