- I pre-pooed overnight with a mix of EVOO and eucalyptus oils on my scalp and the length of my hair and conditioner on my ends.
- Shampooed with Cantu Shea butter moisturizing cream shampoo.
- Did a heavy protein treatment with aphogee two-step protein treatment.
- Deep Conditioned with Every Strand Aloe Vera Treatment: Deep Conditioning Hair Cream for a little more than an hour (fell asleep during this session).
- Finished up with an ACV rinse.
My hair felt soft throughout, and fortified after the protein treatment. However, it continues to feel rough, and my ends seem to be in love with each other. When all was said and done, I tied my scalp around my hairline and left it to air-dry. When it was 80% dry, I detangled with my wide-toothed comb then moisturized with my trusted Cantu Shea Butter leave in conditioning repair cream and sealed with coconut oil.
Once completely dry, I got my cousin to plait it for me; this is how I will be wearing it for the next two weeks. Gotta keep protecting them ends babeee! lol.
Texture shot at almost two weeks post.