Monday, November 4, 2013

Scissor Happy...

I've been having the urge to just take the scissors and cut my hair off!!!

I don't know what it is, but I'm at that point right now. I just want to get the relaxer out of my hair and start anew. I've been fighting this urge, but it is getting so strong that I don't know if I can resist it much longer. It's funny, I always knew I would return to my roots, but I always thought that I would transition, not chop it all off.

For now, I'm keeping a level head and resisting temptation because I don't want to wake up regretting my decision, but I sincerely feel a big chop coming. I just don't know when. I guess this is what my journey is about.



I drafted this post a while back, and even though the urge is still there, it is not as strong at the moment. I'm so glad I didn't do anything drastic, imagine how that would have turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment