Saturday, November 9, 2013

Weekly goals: Last week's update and this week's intentions

Last week's goal
  • Faux steam with conditioner to help with my new growth.- Pass/ Fail, I was under the dryer for a while before I realized that I hadn't taken the necessary steps to complete the faux steaming.

  • Do an hot oil treatment to combat the itches.-Pass/Fail. I oiled my scalp and hair overnight, the next day I went under the dryer for no more than ten minutes, but was in too much pain to stay up right so I left it in for the entire day and didn't wash my hair until the following day.

  • Scalp massage with oil mix every other day.- Truth? I honestly can't remember the last time I did this, all I remember is I was doing good until I forgot so Imma say FAILED!

  • Chug water the way I use to; that means more than two bottles a day.- Definite Pass! When I wasn't chugging plain old water, I drank lots of tea.

  • Eat salad at least once a day.- Like the scalp massages, I'm kinda fuzzy on when exactly this started to go south. FAILED IT!
This weeks goals
  •  Do an hot oil treatment to combat the itches
  •  Scalp massage with oil mix every other day
  •  Eat salad at least once a day
  •  Chug water the way I use to; that means more than two bottles a day
  • Baggy entire head three times for the week 
  • Cowash twice
 Belle Moi
 

No comments:

Post a Comment