Sunday, October 14, 2012

First Ever Hair Challenge!

 I joined my first ever hair challenge a while back. It is called 1in 3 and it is about retaining an inch of hair in three months (depending on individual growth rate). Even though I checked out everyone who has joined and realized that I am the only one with relaxed tresses, I am intrigued with the stress on protective styles and other healthy challenges that it entails.

I had long decided that I would be installing a weave to help out with my current stretch, but this challenge will help me through the promotion of being a little healthier :). As a result, I have been wearing my hair in plaits and will continue to do so for maybe another three weeks before getting a weave.
 I posted not to long ago about, relaxing at four months post, but it seems I might even extend this a bit longer. Will keep updating on my process.




Belle Moi.

No comments:

Post a Comment