Monday, October 29, 2012

Wash Day

I pre-pooed with evoo for 3 hours!
Lathered twice with Cantu Shea butter moisturizing cream shampoo.
Deep Conditioned with Every Strand Aloe Vera Treatment: Deep Conditioning Hair Cream for an hour.

My hair felt absolutely HORRIBLE! It seemed nothing could make my hair feel good. After my pre-poo session I could feel the effects of it, but my hair still felt moisturized, but dry;soft, but not quite. Even my shampoo didn't do the job the way I'm used to it.

When I put deep condish in I was still skeptic that it could do anything. However, when I wet my hair it began to feel a bit better. This was short lived. I lost some hair trying to detangle and gave up, I didn't want to pull the comb through my hair while upset.

I must admit this past week I have been ignoring my hair because I still haven't found a moisturizer (don't know why it's so hard to find one in stores), and I don't like using my Cantu Shea Butter leave in conditioning repair cream with plaits in my hair. Maybe I should suck it up and use it until I find a moisturizer.

On a different note, my hair gets way too tangled, hope to get something to help smooth my hair by my next wash day.

Until then, keep safe during this storm!





Belle Moi

No comments:

Post a Comment